This past week I was able to attend the Waste Management Phoenix Open in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was a pretty surreal experience and got me thinking about what other experiences would be on my bucket list. When I think of bucket list items, I usually think of sports and entertainment. I have been lucky enough to visit some cool, bucket list-worthy items during my time on earth. Take for instance, The U.S. Open, The Masters, a Duke-UNC game, attend a game in Notre Dame Stadium, a game at Hinkle Fieldhouse, an NBA Finals game, etc. So I wanted to do a quick blog to see if I could identify what is left on that list. Here goes..
- PGA Championship (2017 at Quail Hollow)
- An Open Championship (2018 at Carnoustie)
- Attend a game at Memorial Stadium at Clemson
- See an Army-Navy game
- The Kentucky Derby
- Anything at Madison Square Garden
- A concert at Red Rocks
- Attend a Rose Bowl
- Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY
- See a game at Fenway Park (tix purchased for July, 2016)
- Visit/Play St. Andrews
- See an Auburn-Alabama Iron Bowl (either stadium)
- Albuquerque balloon festival
- Camp under the Northern Lights
What’s on your bucket list?